1. Cathédrale de Notre Dame: Entrance is free!
2. Le Champe de Mars: Hang out underneath the Eiffel Tower! It’s €13.40 to go up onto the tower, but the views from below are just as magnificent.
3. Musée de l’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris: Free entry! Matisse and cubism!
4. Basilique du Sacré Coeur: The basilica is free, but getting into the crypts or the dome costs money.
5. Parc de Buttes-Chaumont: Free beautiful park.
6. The Louvre – Friday night between 6pm and 945pm! Yay for being under 25!
7. Musée Cognacq-Jay: a private-mansion-turned-free-city-museum in the Marais with a spectacular 18th-century art collection, including works by Boucher, Chardin, Fragonard, and Watteau.
8. Le Petit Ney – free board games on Saturday night, starts 7pm.